We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Need help in SFScheduler Appointment collection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130324 May 6,2017 02:47 PM UTC May 9,2017 11:58 AM UTC Xamarin.iOS 3
Tags: SfSchedule
Vitor Santos
Asked On May 6, 2017 02:47 PM UTC

Hello, i would appreciate your help on creating a simple appointment collection and binding it to the scheduler (SFSchedulerDataSource ?). 

I am using xamarin.ios, and c#, i can only find documentation in objective-c, swift, and others, not in c#, and the commands are not the same i guess.

Thank you 

Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 8, 2017 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Vitor,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfuion Products.

Based on the given information your requirement of adding DataBinding to Schedule can be achieved through schedule Appointments property in Xamarin. iOS platform, Please refer the below UG link,

UG Link: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin-ios/sfschedule/data-bindings

If the provided solution does not meet your requirments, Please revert us back with your query, We are happy to assit you.

Regards,
Sivakumar P

Vitor Santos
Replied On May 8, 2017 05:13 PM UTC

thank you for your help!

Swathi Gopal [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2017 11:58 AM UTC

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your update. We are glad to know the mentioned query has been resolved from your side. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Swathi G 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;