We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unchecked state not send to server

Dear support,
I have a problem,
In my ejcheckbox, when the state is checked, the value is sent to server, but when the state is unchecked, not only the value, but the property itself is not exist in the form data posted to server. The server need the property and value (false) in order to process the request.. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

1 Reply

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team May 3, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Sugandi, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have analyzed your query (The server need the property and value (false) while post the form) and this is the natural behavior of checkboxes in HTML. If checked, then its value will be sent as parameter. If unchecked, then its value will not be sent as parameter in JavaScript. This behavior is used to distinguish checked state from unchecked state checkboxes in server side. 

To know more about this please refer the stack overflow link: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3746678/force-a-checkbox-to-always-submit-even-when-unchecked  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon