We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

@Html.EJ() is not recognized in the view for Grid Control

Hi,

while I am using the syncfusion with asp.net mvc, not able to use Grid control. While I am using this control, the cshtml page is not recognized the @HTML.EJ(). I have already added the references on the page which is given bellow. I have already added the core references of dlls but still I am not able to display data into the grid. Is any other method through which I can bind the data into grid.

<script type="text/javascript" src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.grid.min.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.intellisense.js"></script>

I have already tried with static data, which is also not binding into grid. So please suggest me what steps or what reference I need to add to work with grid. IF I missing anything else please help me out.

Thanks,

Sanjay

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team May 1, 2017 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Sanjay,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We suspect that you are missing a namespace reference in your application’s web.config. So we suggest to ensure the following lines in web.config. 

<system.web> 
    <authentication mode="None" /> 
    <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5.1"> 
      <assemblies> 
        <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=15.1450.0.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" /> 
        <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.MVC, Version=15.1500.0.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" /> 
      </assemblies> 
    </compilation> 
    <httpRuntime targetFramework="4.5.1" /> 
    <pages> 
      <namespaces> 
               . . . 
                 . . . . 
        <add namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript" /> 
<add namespace="Syncfusion.MVC.EJ" /> 
      </namespaces> 
    </pages> 
  </system.web> 

Refer to the following Help Documents. 

We could also see that you have referred ej.grid.min.js and ej.web.all.min.js in your application which is not the recommended. ej.web.all.min.js holds all the controls including the ej.grid.min.js. So, there is no need to refer the respective control separately. Refer to the following Help Documents. 

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon