We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customizing the Event Editor(Circular window)

Hi ,
     I am using syncfusion scheduler to show the custom collection of events. I successfully bind the events. but I want to edit this events using the Event Editor popup, and also is it possible to add new item(Just like a button with name "Details") in the circular popup..? and when I click on  that I want to redirect to another page to show the details of that particular event. Please let me know can we customize this circular popup and Event Editor..? and  Please give me solution for my requirement.

Thanks & Regards. 

Attachment: attachments_ed6b0cfc.zip

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 26, 2017 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Murali,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query 1: Editing event 
Based on the provided information, we have checked your requirement of  editing / deleting the venet in the Schedule which can be achieved using AppointmentEditor and ContextMenu in the Schedule by tapping the Schedule cell. Please refer our online user guide documentation regarding the same, 

Query 2: ContextMenu / Editor Customization  
Based As per your requirement, you can customize the ContextMenu and AppointmentEditor in the Schedule. Could you please refer the following KB’s link for customizing the editor and context menu. 

Please check and let us know, if you have any query on this. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon