We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Where is SfNumericTextBoxRenderer?

Please ignore my below post, I just discovered I installed the wrong Nuget package version. Thanks.---Dears,I want to use SfNumericTextBox in my CrosPlatform project. Therefore I have installed the Nuget packages in VS 2015 in PCL, iOS and Android projects. The activate rendering I followed the directs on SyncFusions'website:public override bool FinishedLaunching(UIApplication app, NSDictionary options) { global::Xamarin.Forms.Forms.Init(); new SfNumericTextBoxRenderer(); LoadApplication(new App()); return base.FinishedLaunching(app, options); }The SfNumericTextBoxRenderer() instance is not found in the namespace. I have search the installed assembly but no trace of it. Building without it works but no rendering. Where is it? Any help would be very much appriciated, thanks!Best regards,Johan.Attachment: 2042017_212510_c71b74a6.zip

1 Reply

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team April 21, 2017 06:52 AM UTC

Hi Laagland, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We are glad that your requirement has been achieved. 

Regards, 
Vanaja R.A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon