We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RequireJs + Diagram

Hey I'm trying to build a diagram builder with requirejs but it isnt working. Any Ideas how to provide RequireJs support for the diagram?
Thanks for your help.

10 Replies

KR Kameshwaran R Syncfusion Team April 24, 2017 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Manuel, 

We have created the diagram builder with require JS and please find the below sample link. In this sample we have achieved only for initial rendering also you can handle the run time changes on your application. 

sample link:   requirejssample2001077694.zip  

Regards, 
Kameshwaran R. 

MA Manuel April 28, 2017 11:34 AM UTC

thanks a lot for your help :-)

KR Kameshwaran R Syncfusion Team May 1, 2017 04:23 AM UTC

Hi Manuel, 
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.  
Regards, 
Kameshwaran R. 

MA Manuel May 4, 2017 12:08 PM UTC

Hi,
The diagram is working fine for me, but I got some problems with the symbolpallette.
Could you please have a look at it?
Thanks a lot

Kind Regards

Attachment: example_6564dfee.zip

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 5, 2017 07:18 AM UTC

Hi Manuel, 

We have used methods defined in the intelligentshapes.js file in palette.js files. To access the methods in intelligentshapes.js file, we have used the below code example in the palette.js file. 

Code example: 

Palette.js 

var intelligentShape = require('helper/intelligentshapes'); 

The palette items defined in the palette.js renders after rendering of the symbol palette. This is due to page load function defined in the palette.js file triggers after the symbol palette rendering which is in symbolpalette.js file. So we have commented page load function in palette.js file. Please refer to the code example. 

Code example: 

Palette.js 

//$(function () { 

//}); 

We have modified your sample and it is available in the below link for download. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

MA Manuel May 5, 2017 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Shyam,
thanks! It's working like a charm.
One more question:
If I click on a shape it isnt selected. I first have to move the mouse a bit so that i can see the selection. Do you have a hint for me how to fix this?

So if I click once on a shape it should be selected like that.

Regards,
Manuel

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 8, 2017 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Manuel, 

We considered this “When we set the MultiSelect tool, the individual node should not be selected” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

MA Manuel May 8, 2017 11:40 AM UTC

Thanks for the answer. :-)

Is there also an issue at the diagram.print() method?

I'm trying to use it but it's not working.

have a look at your demo: http://js.syncfusion.com/demos/web/dashboard/diagrambuilder/default.html

--> file --> print

Regards,
Manuel

MA Manuel May 8, 2017 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Shyam,

I don't see my written text if I use for example the right arrow shape (
Any ideas why it isnt working?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Manuel

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 10, 2017 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Manuel, 

By default, we export diagram into image format and further print the image. In chrome browser, when we try to access the width and height values of an image, it returns incorrect values. We considered this “print method not working in the chrome browser” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon