We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Different IsStickyGroupHeaderProperty vs IsStickyHeaderProperty

Hello, I would like to use the SfListView, which can have sticky GroupHeader, but I would like also add an top Header list that does not stick once I scroll the list. I see in the reference that there are two properties : IsStickyGroupHeaderProperty and IsStickyHeaderProperty but if one is True the other property has no effect. If this is not possible, can have a GroupHeader a different layout/style than others GroupHeaders (kind of conditional Style and layout ?

3 Replies

GV Ganesan V Syncfusion Team April 21, 2017 01:41 PM UTC

Hi RCC, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support, 

Query 
Description 
When use both a Sticky GroupHeader and Sticky Header 
In SfListView, if you set the IsStickyGroupHeader as true, then we are internally sticky the header also. Because, both are added in separate panel, so you cannot achieve this scrollable. This is an actual behavior of SfListView. We have already documented the same. 

Styling support for GroupHeader 
In SfListView, currently we do not have support to customize the Style of GroupHeaderItem. However if you want to customize the appearance of each group header based on some condition, then you can make use of DataTemplateSelector feature. 

Currently we have template selector support for ItemTemplate alone and will provide template selector support for GroupHeaderTemplate in upcoming 2017 Vol 2 release which will be rolled out before mid of May month. 

Regards, 
Ganesan V 

RC RCC April 24, 2017 09:12 PM UTC

Thanks

MK Muthu Kumaran Gnanavinayagam Syncfusion Team April 25, 2017 06:11 AM UTC

You are welcome.
Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards, 
G.Muthu kumaran. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon