We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Nested curly brackets with different color highlightning?

Hi,

I evaluate a switch from another component library to syncfusion and do tests with the EditControl which is a main component in my actual software.

I need color highlightning for nested curly brackets for at least 6 levels, to visualize the so called "spintax" which is very simple and consists of only 3 elements "{", "|" and "}". Some examples:

{element1|element2|elementN}
{element3|{element41|element42}|elementN}
{{element1|element2|elementN}|{element3|{element41|element42}|elementN}}
And so forth. Each bracket level should have it's own color. The color of the text itself (elementX) could be normal (black) or the same color as the corresponding level color of the brackets.

I play around with the configuration file at the moment but I don't get the right start for now. Any help is appreciated :-)

Best regards,
Kay

1 Reply

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team April 24, 2017 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Molkenthin,

Sorry for the delay being caused.

We have analyzed the reported requirement “Highlight curly braces with different color based on its level”. But currently we don’t have any direct option to achieve its requirement. A support incident to track the status of this reported requirement has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon