We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issue with numeric on keyboard on GridNumericColumn

Hello,

i have an issue with GridNumericColumn. When i type - with the numeric keypad of my keyboard it's ok but when i want to do this with keys on top of my keyboard, only 6 is write. I use BlockCharactersOnTextInput="false" and it's ok but on keypad i can type only one number.

My keyboard layout is azerty.

Thanks,
Marc

5 Replies

BR Balamurugan Rajaraman Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 01:55 PM UTC

Hi Marc 

Thank you for contact Syncfusion Support. 

We have analyzed your query “Issue on Numeric values in the GridNumericColumn”. We are not able to reproduce the reported issue in our Current Syncfusion product version, it’s working fine in our side. We have attached the tested sample and video for your reference.  We suggested you to test the application with some other keyboard with same configuration in your side. If still facing the same problem means share your Syncfusion product version with the Keyboard details it will helpful for us to analyze further. 

Please download the sample and video from the below link 

Regards, 
Balamurugan R 

PL Plessis April 24, 2017 09:51 AM UTC

Hello,

thanks for you answer. I haven't had time to test, but I will return very soon.

Best regards,
Marc Plessis

BR Balamurugan Rajaraman Syncfusion Team April 25, 2017 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Marc 

Thank you for the update. 

We will wait to hear from you. 

Regards, 
Balamurugan R 

PL Plessis April 25, 2017 07:49 AM UTC

Hi,

i launch your sample and your video. Ok for typing numeric with numéric pad or on to keyboard, but my problem is type the symbol "-" on top keyboard. It's doesn't work on your sample too. It's also the same with the SfNumeric control.

Best regards,
Marc Plessis

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team April 26, 2017 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Marc,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We suggest you to set BlockCharactersOnTextInput to false while using AZERTY keyboard which is missed in our previous sample. Numbers from top row keys can be entered by pressing Shift + number key and minus sign can be entered by simply pressing key 6/minus. We have tested this with v15.1.0.41 in GridNumericColumn and SfNumericTextBox control, both worked as expected from our side. You can download the sample for the same from following link:

Sample: NumericColumn_AZERTY

Please let us know your Essential Studio version if the issue is reproducible with provided sample from your side.

Regards,
Jessie

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon