We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with Oracle Database and Syncfusion Data integration

I was trying connect synfusion and Oracle 11g Home but I found problem can´t load driver, so I download many times the driver but It still doesn't work.
I have to UP so many records of a file in a table of my database, if you can help me with a template for this.

Attachment: Error_27174c16.rar

3 Replies

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team April 18, 2017 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Please find the steps to create the create the connection with Oracle database and the Sample template that move the data from the CSV files in to target Oracle Database.  

Please let us know if you have further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

RP Ricardo Pérez Bravo April 20, 2017 04:21 AM UTC

So thanks, but I have another question, now it works but when I try to insert any data It response that It failed, so the type of data is important when inserts?  because of follow with your template it doesn't  put a type of data.Can you give me correct sintaxis to write an insert query  and delete query to can execute in syncfusion processors? So many thanks.

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Please find the update. 

now it works but when I try to insert any data It response that It failed, so the type of data is important when inserts?  because of follow with your template it doesn't  put a type of data. 
Yes it is important to know the type of the data in the Database during Insert operation.  

In the provides sample, we have consider all the fields as String Data type. Please find the Syntax for the insert and delete operation in the below query.  

Can you give me correct sintaxis to write an insert query  and delete query to can execute in Syncfusion processors?  

You can use PutSQL processor to execute Insert/Delete query. 

Consider the example provided in the sample,  

Table name – AdventurePerson  
Schema-  
ID  
NUMBER 
CUSTOMERNAME  
VARCHAR2 
EMAIL 
VARCHAR2 
CONTACTNO 
NUMBER 
CREATEDDATE 
VARCHAR2 

In ReplaceText Processor, you need to specify the insert or delete statement as given below, 

Insert Statement-  
Syntax - insert into <tableName>(<column1>,<column2>,<column3>,..) values(<attribute1>,<attribute2>,<attribute3>,..)  

You need to specify (Single Quotes) for the data types String, Character, Timestamp.. For numeric data type you just send the attribute from the flow file as it as to insert statement.  

Example- insert into AdventurePerson(ID,CustomerName,Age,Email,ContactNo,CreatedDate) values(${csv.1},'${csv.2}',${csv.3},'${csv.4}',${csv.5},'${csv.6}'

Here the highlighted attributes are considered as String and TIMESTAMP in the Oracle.  

Delete Statement- 
Syntax - Delete from <tableName> where ID=<yourattribute>  

Example - delete from AdventurePerson where ID=${csv.1} 

Here we are deleting the record,when the column ID is matched with the incoming attribute in the flow file.  

Please let us know if you have further assistance.  

Regards,  
Karthikeyan S   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon