We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Complex Design time support for Menus

Dear All, I would like to create a Menu class object the following way: 1. Create a MenuBar Class that will contain Menu Items that are defined in the same assembly. 2. Create a MenuItem class that can contain Menu Items or Sub Menus. 3. Create a Property AddItems to my MenuBar. 4. This property should be visible at design time to the application programmer. 5. Click on this property will open a small Property page that contain all the menu items defined in the MenuBar namespace. (Can I do this?) 6. Some Menu Items will be checked (i.e. Selected by defaul). This can be done by added the menu items hardcoded. 7. When the user checks a Menu Item it gets added to the MenuBar. 8. Uncheck removes the Menu Item from the MenuBar. 9. All this happens at Design Time. Is this requirement achieveable? Has someone worked with such a requirement? Please help TALIA Many Regards Jack

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon