We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

VLOOKUP within Spreadsheet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130020 Apr 16,2017 09:30 AM UTC Apr 17,2017 08:49 AM UTC JavaScript 1
Tags: ejSpreadSheet
Jayden Sanders
Asked On April 16, 2017 09:30 AM UTC

Hello,

I am very interested in your tools, and I really like the SpreadSheet control.  I noticed that the vlookup formula is available in Calculate, however I can't seem to find it in spreadsheet.  Is there a way for me to reference or enable vlookup for Spreadsheet?

Shanmugaraja K [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 17, 2017 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Jayden, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We would like to let you know that our ejCalculate doesn’t provide support for VLOOKUP formula. Could you please let us know from where you notice that Calculate provided support in that formula and further this VLOOKUP formula in ejCalculate will be available only in any of our upcoming releases. After that, the Spreadsheet will provide support for that formula. 

Regards, 
Shanmugaraja K 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;