We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

VLOOKUP within Spreadsheet

Hello,

I am very interested in your tools, and I really like the SpreadSheet control.  I noticed that the vlookup formula is available in Calculate, however I can't seem to find it in spreadsheet.  Is there a way for me to reference or enable vlookup for Spreadsheet?

3 Replies

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team April 17, 2017 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Jayden, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We would like to let you know that our ejCalculate doesn’t provide support for VLOOKUP formula. Could you please let us know from where you notice that Calculate provided support in that formula and further this VLOOKUP formula in ejCalculate will be available only in any of our upcoming releases. After that, the Spreadsheet will provide support for that formula. 

Regards, 
Shanmugaraja K 

RS Renuka Shankar January 24, 2023 06:19 AM UTC

Do we have VLOOKUP support in SpreadSheet React version now?

SP Sangeetha Priya Murugan Syncfusion Team January 26, 2023 06:47 AM UTC

Hi Renuka,

Please confirm whether you need VLOOKUP formula in EJ1 Spreadsheet or EJ2 Spreadsheet. Because our EJ1 spreadsheet is not in active development phase which is in hold state. So, please share the requested details based on that we will be able to proceed further.

Regards,

Sangeetha M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon