We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid with waiting popup inside Accordion

Hi,

I have two grids load inside Accordion and when grid loading data it will have 2 waiting popup showing. One is in the center and another is on top left.
I know it may be the first tab is opened by default for Accordion. I can see why the second waiting popup is on the top left because the second tab is closed.

Does any way I can either both open 2 tabs in beginning then the waiting popup may show at correct position? Or I can hide the top left waiting popup during the second grid loading?

Thanks

Attachment: InvoiceManagement_5fd896ef.zip

1 Reply

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your provided code example and we suspect that you have rendered the Grid controls initially in two different accordion control’s item that the waiting popup positioned correctly for the first Grid due to initially it is in visible state. The cause of the issue is that the second Grid initially in hidden state. So, that the waitingPopup show in left position is due to width is setting as 0px when the Grid is initially in hidden state. . To overcome from this we suggest you to render the grid when accordion item is active using activate event. Refer the documentation link. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Manisankar Durai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon