We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to do a DragAndDrop of ListView items into SfSchedule Control with a custom entity

Hello,
I have a problem, I want to drag an drop an item ListView items into SfSchedule with my custom entity.
public class RendezVous
{
  public string Title{ getset; }
  public DateTime Start { getset; }
  public DateTime End { getset; }
}
I don't want to use the ScheduleAppointment entity.

1] I took the WinRT example  : https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2854/how-to-do-a-draganddrop-of-listview-items-into-sfschedule-control.
2] I replace ScheduleAppointment  with my RendezVous entity.
3] I had the DragOver event.
private void Schedule_DragOver(object sender, DragEventArgs e)
{
  e.AcceptedOperation = DataPackageOperation.Copy;
}
4] I have the mapping
<syncfusion:SfSchedule.AppointmentMapping>
   <syncfusion:ScheduleAppointmentMapping SubjectMapping="Title"
                                          StartTimeMapping="Start"
                                          EndTimeMapping="End" />
</syncfusion:SfSchedule.AppointmentMapping>
it doesn't work, nothing happend !

thanks.

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 17, 2017 09:10 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Based on the provided information we have checked your requirement with Drag and drop of ListView items into Schedule in UWP. We have checked the mentioned Knowledge Base (KB) with WinRT, for this requirement in UWP “DragEnter” event needs to be trigger for Dragging the item from the list. We have prepared simple based in your requirement, please refer the sample by the below link. 

If the given solution doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please revert to us by modifying the provided sample based on your requirement with more information about your query, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the better solution.  

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V.    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon