We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Play-off chart layout generation

Hello.I'm developing playoff chart and it works good for completed levels (I mean all level of finals/semifinals/quarterfinals and so on filled), but not for uncompleted. Does the diagram has automatically arrange layout for my purposes (see attachment) or I need to implement arrange nodes myself? Attachment: screenshots_343aae83.7z

4 Replies

AK Andrey Kucher April 13, 2017 12:35 PM UTC

FYI: on updating attachment was missed
Attachment: screenshots_f8dd4514.7z

KR Kameshwaran R Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 05:08 AM UTC

Hi Kucher, 

We have achieved you requirement with our hierarchical layout. In our layout if any node doesn’t contain parent means, it will positioned on the first layer of the layout. For example the “Zeno Streich” node have positioned on the first layer of the diagram. Please find the below sample link. 

But in your image the “Zeno Streich” node have been aligned on the second layer though the node doesn’t contained parent. To achieve this behavior you need to provide the layout data from reverse (right to left hierarchy) and also you need to change the layout orientation as “RightToLeft”.  

Regards, 
Kameshwaran R. 

AK Andrey Kucher April 14, 2017 05:55 AM UTC

Thanks, this amazing works!

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team April 17, 2017 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Kucher, 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon