We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sync tables in two different sql servers.

I mimic merge statement in my SSIS package to sync tables in databases in two separate SQL Servers. Below is the screen shot. Can I achieve this with data integration?

2 Replies

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team April 13, 2017 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Birendra,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have deleted the previous response as they were not appropriate to the reported query. We regret the inconvenience caused.  

Please find the below response.  

Overview of Data integration Platform  
The Syncfusion Data Integration Platform provides an intuitive visual interface for integrating and transforming data from various sources into analytics-ready data. The transformed data can then be easily used for data warehousing, creating reports and dashboards, or for business intelligence analysis purposes.   
Sync tables in databases in two separate SQL Servers. 
Yes, We able to Synchronize the tables from different data source with our Data integration Platform by the following workflow. 
Workflow: 
·         We can synchronize the records among the tables. This requires a column(last modified) which hold the timestamp of an action performed on that record. 
  • We can route New record or Updated record  using  conditional split processors based on last modified column.

Please let us know if you have further clarifications.  

Regards,  
Karthikeyan S   

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team April 13, 2017 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Birendra,   

We have created the sample data flow which Synchronize the Source table(SQLSERVER 1) with the Destination table(SQLSERVER 2) .  

Please find the sample Data flow template and workflow document for your reference.  

Please let us know if you have further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon