We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Series IsVisible property is not viewing current visibility state when toggling legend

I would like to get visibility state of series in the code exaple below. I have set the property ToggleSeriesVisibility to legend and this works perfectly. But when I try to get current state it returns initial value.

foreach (var series in chart.Series)
                {
                    var isVisible = series.IsVisible; // always true even though series is not visible
                }

If I set IsVisible manually in code, it changes the visibility of series and the code above works as expected.

6 Replies

XE Xetal April 10, 2017 09:55 AM UTC

Any ideas?

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team April 10, 2017 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Xetal,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we are validating this issue from our side and we will update you with more details in two business days (April 12, 2017).

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team April 12, 2017 07:02 PM UTC

Hi Xetal,

We have achieved your requirement using DependencyService in Xamarin.Forms Android platform. Please download the sample from below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/129875/ze/SeriesVisibilitySample1300676229

Note: For other platforms, We will update you the complete sample in one business day (April 13, 2017).

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team April 13, 2017 04:24 PM UTC

Hi Xetal,

We have modified the sample based on your requirement in which you can use SeriesVisiblity property in DoughnutSeriesExt class based on your need. Please download the sample from below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/129875/ze/SeriesVisibilitySample-2018928441

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

XE Xetal April 13, 2017 04:28 PM UTC

Thanks. It's working perfectly!

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 06:42 AM UTC

Hi Xetal,

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Please get back to us if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Parthiban S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon