We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pdf Viewer is not working

Hi,
I am working on xamarin forms application (ios, android) using xamarin studio.
I am trying to download the trial component and trying to implement the pdf viewer.
also i am trying to download the demo project "Gettingstarted_PDFViewer".
In my side project is not working also in my app PdfViewer is not working.
I am new in xamarin, can you please provide me some sample project that Pdfview is working.

Thank You.

3 Replies

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 7, 2017 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Gursewak 

Thank you for using Syncfusion product. 

We have created a simple sample for loading the PDF document in our PDF viewer control in Xamarin.Forms and the sample can be downloaded from the following link, 

Also we have published the UG documentation which describes the step by step procedure for loading the PDF document in our PDF viewer control Xamarin.Forms and you can refer the documentation from the following link, 

If you are still facing issues in loading the PDF document in our PDF viewer control with the above sample we request you to provide the following details which will help us to analyze on the issue and provide you better solution. 

1. Sample (If possible)
  2. Syncfusion Essential Studio version
  3. Xamarin version ( For Example : 2.3.3.180 )
  4. PDF document
  5. Xamarin Studio version

Please let me know if you have further queries. 

Thanks, 
Balasubramanian S 

GU Gursewak April 7, 2017 09:43 AM UTC

Thanks for reply.

It's working know know.
Now i am facing the one more problem to ZOOM the pdf.  In this control i am not able to find any zoom functionality.
can you please provide me any pdf zoom functionality example,

Thank You!!! 

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 10, 2017 08:15 AM UTC

Hi Gursewak, 

In Xamarin.Forms Android, due to memory related concerns, we have provided minimum zoom percentage as 75% and maximum zoom percentage as 200% in our PDF viewer control. We are currently working on increasing the zoom percentage in our PDF viewer control in our Xamarin.Forms Android. This feature will be included in our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 2 release.  

Meanwhile can you please confirm us that in which platform you are facing the pinch zooming issue This information will help us to investigate on the issue and provide you better solution for the same. 

Thanks, 
Balasubramanian S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon