We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Vertical scrolling in ScrollView being catched while SfRotator is horizontal

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129833 Apr 5,2017 11:05 AM Apr 12,2017 07:16 AM Xamarin.Forms 5
Tags: SfRotator
Yoram Griguer
Asked On April 5, 2017 11:05 AM

Hi,

We currently have an horizontal SfRotator inside a vertical ScrollView. The problem is vertical scrolling works perfectly except inside the SfRotator: when we scroll vertically touching an area inside the rotator, the event seems to be catched and it doesn't scroll at all. As the rotator has an horizontal orientation, it should only catch horizontal scrolling. Could you check this and perhaps give me a hint on how I could resolve this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Yoram.

Rathana Kumar Sekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2017 08:40 AM

Hi Yoram,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Yoram Griguer
Replied On April 10, 2017 11:29 AM

Thank you for your answer. However, I don't see any new ticket in my account, are you sure the ticket has been created?

Thank you very much,

Yoram.

Ashwini Paranthaman [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 11, 2017 08:07 AM

Hi Yoram, 
Due to technical glitch that might not have appeared in your list. Please refresh and check if the incident is available in your account. 
Regards, 
Ashwini P. 

Yoram Griguer
Replied On April 11, 2017 08:09 AM

Yes I see it now, thank you. Do you have an idea when it will be fixed?
Thank you.

Ashwini Paranthaman [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 12, 2017 07:16 AM

Hi Yoram, 
The techinal glitch has been resolved. If your query is related to the issue "Vertical scrolling in ScrollView being catched while SfRotator is horizontal" reported in this forum then please follow up with the incident that has been created under your account. 
Regards, 
Ashwini P. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;