We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Calling the msDropDown event with Angular2

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129708 Mar 29,2017 03:07 PM Mar 30,2017 03:11 AM Angular 1
Tags: ejDropDownList
Daniel Serrão
Asked On March 29, 2017 03:15 PM

Hi,I'm trying to do the same example that is in Countries list example without using jQuery or pure JavaScript (Project restrictions). I'm using Html, CSS and Angular2. I'm trying to invoke the msDropDown event in a select element. I get the select element by doing:let dropdown = document.getElementById("webmenu");But I cant find any msDropDown event in the element. Any of you know how I can do this? Or have a better solution taking into consideration the above restrictions?Thanks for any help,Daniel Serrão

Prince Oliver [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 30, 2017 03:11 AM

Hi Daniel,   

Thank you contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have a Dropdownlist control as per your requirement to use with HTML and angular 2. To bind event in our ejDropdownlist, have a look at the following code snippet.   

[HTML]   
Select a Country   
<input id="dropdown1" ej-dropdownlist [dataSource]="data" [fields]="fieldsvalues"[(value)]="value" (select)="onSelect($event)" />   

[TS] 
onSelect(event) {   
              console.log("Select event is triggered");   
  }   

Note: Our control is JQuery dependent.    

Refer to the following API documentation for list of all available API’s, Methods and events: https://help.syncfusion.com/api/js/ejdropdownlist 

Regards,   
Prince   

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;