We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfDataGridHelpers.GetRowHeight with custom cells

I'm working on introducing SFDataGrids to my application and am currently using custom cells for editing similar to the example here: https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/6206/how-to-edit-a-column-in-sfdatagrid

I have noticed that if I try to implement QueryRowHeight for my grid using SfDataGridHelpers.GetRowHeight I get an error if all of the columns use the custom cell.  As long as I have one column using the default cell, it calculates fine, otherwise, I get a null pointer in GetRowHeight.  Is there a way to catch and handle this for tables that will be entirely composed of custom cells?  Is there just something that is missing from the implementation of the cell that will tell GetRowHeight its preferred height information?

1 Reply

PS Pavithra  Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 30, 2017 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Anderson, 

We have considered your query as a defect and we are currently working on it.  
A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

Regards, 
Pavithra S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon