We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MetroForm Title and buttons vertical alignment

Hi all,
in a MetroForm, is it possible to have the title vertically centered, while the caption buttons (min-max-close) are at the top?
I can only seem to move both or nothing..

thanks for the help,
regards
Nick

5 Replies

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team March 27, 2017 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Nick 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

This reported requirement can be achieved by using its property named “CaptionVerticalAlignment” in MetroForm. Please make use of below code snippet for your reference.  

Code Snippet: [C#] 

this.CaptionVerticalAlignment = VerticalAlignment.Bottom; 

Screenshot 

We have also prepared sample for your reference and it can be downloaded from below location.  

Kindly check with above solution and let us know if it helps.  

Regards 
Kannan 

NM Nick Mesisca March 27, 2017 11:54 AM UTC

Hello,
i don't think i understand your answer.. it looks to me like the captionbuttons in the pics you attached, are all vertically centered..
I would like to have the buttons at the top of the form, while the title stays vertically centered..

thanks
Nick

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team March 27, 2017 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Nick 

Thank you for your update.  

At present there is no possibility to customize the location of Control Box Buttons. This reported requirement can be achieved by hiding default Control Box and using Custom Caption Image option and by handling below events for customizing the Control Box button like appearance and functionality. 

·         ImageMouseEnter 
·         ImageMouseLeave 
·         ImageMouseMove 
·         ImageMouseUp 

We have prepared an example based on this requirement for your reference and it can be downloaded from below location.  

Kindly check and let us know if it helpful. 

Regards 
Kannan 

NM Nick Mesisca March 29, 2017 02:11 AM UTC

Very useful. Thanks again,
regards

Nick

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team March 29, 2017 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Nick 

Thank you for your update. 

We are glad that we helped you in this. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.  

Regards 
Kannan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon