We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to Log last Active Database Connection in ASP.NET Core

Hi, I am new to ASP.NET core and building an application. we got a requirement where we need to log the last active database connection and use it next time to reduce the likelihood of one connection attempt timing out. Please let me know how can I do this with logging the active database connection.

Please let me know if there are some configuration changes can be done to achieve the required output without using log database connection.

1 Reply

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team March 23, 2017 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Shivali, 

Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion support. 

Right now, we have created our Autocomplete control with the simple Entity framework data model datasource connection. We could get the data from Entity datasource and give that data to the Autocomplete.   

Please find the sample for your reference below: 

We also would like you to share us more information on the control used and database connection you are trying to work with. Also, share error details if any, so that this would helpful to analyze further and provide an appropriate solution.   

Regards, 
Arun P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon