We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Removing series from a chart

I''m trying to clear the series from my chart so I can give it an updated one. When I try to clear the series by calling: myChart.Model.Series.Clear() I get this exception. Additional information: Cannot remove the specified item because it was not found in the specified Collection. I get similar exceptions using the Remove and RemoveAt methods. What am I doing wrong? Is this not the proper way to update the data? Thanks, Brad

4 Replies

MM Michael Mann April 20, 2004 12:57 PM UTC

Hi, I''m running into the same problem when I use to clear a collection with or without entries. In both cases this error shouldn''t occur. Michael Mann

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 20, 2004 11:17 PM UTC

Hi, The ChartControl'' Series can be cleared using the ChartControl.Series.Clear method. Please see the sample linked to below: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/ChartSeriesDelete_5952.zip Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

HP Holger Persch April 21, 2004 09:03 AM UTC

Hi, There is still a ''System.ArgumentException'' exception been thrown on ''Series.Clear()''. And there is no ''RoundingPlaces'' property available, I suppose you are using a newer verion of Essential Chart. Regards, Holger Persch

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 21, 2004 11:42 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry about that. The new version will be made available for download shortly. We regret for the inconvenience caused. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon