We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export some of the templates columns on the grid

Hi,

I have in my Grid 4 template columns, and because I have in the Export function the parameters isHideColumnInclude and isTemplateColumnInclude set to false, the 4 templates columns does not get exported, but I want to export 2 of the 4. How can I achive this?
   @(Html.EJ().Grid<getVentasResultName>("GridVentas")
                        .Datasource((IEnumerable<getVentasResultName>)ViewBag.ListadoVentas)
                    .Columns(col =>
                    {
                        col.Field("Activo").HeaderText("Activo").Template("#activeTemplate").Width(147).TextAlign(TextAlign.Left).HeaderTextAlign(TextAlign.Left).Add();
                        col.Template("#editButton").Width(60).AllowFiltering(false).TextAlign(TextAlign.Center).Add();
                        col.Template("#folderButton").Width(60).AllowFiltering(false).TextAlign(TextAlign.Center).Add();
                        col.Field("FolioCancelado").HeaderText("Cancelado").Template("#cancelTemplate").Width(147).TextAlign(TextAlign.Left).HeaderTextAlign(TextAlign.Left).Add();
                    })
                    .ClientSideEvents(evt => { evt.DataBound("dataBound").ToolbarClick("OnToolbarClick"); })
            )

The columns in yellow are the ones that I want to include in the Export.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team March 20, 2017 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Dayne, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query: Template column is not exported in ejGrid control. 

We have already added “Template Column with exporting” to our feature request list and have added your requirements to the description of the feature. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming release. 

Please let us know if you have any questions about this. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

SH Scott Hellmer April 13, 2017 07:42 PM UTC

How can we find out if/when this feature has been added?
I need this as well

SA Saravanan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Scott, 
We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this feature. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 
Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon