We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

some handle and localization questions

First of all - thanks for this great tool(s) ...

But there are still some questions:

Clock-control:
  the time is shown in am/pm not in 24h,  - how can I change this 
- when I click on the spinner (in the clock-control) the date-value in the main textbox changes (?)
- is there a possibility to change the time by dragging the hour or minute needle ?

Main-Control:
- how can I change the text of the buttons "clock" and "claender" - your suggestion --> How to change text in None button ? could be the right way, but "calendercaption" or "calendertext" are not the right ones ...

Is there a possibility to determine which block is actualy marked in the main-textbox - i´d like to change the steps (mouse or slider)  to 5, 10 or 15 minutes, right the way the user wants.

kind regards Chris

2 Replies

CH Chr Hirsch March 15, 2017 09:31 PM UTC

Sorry, there are some mistakes in my fist post:

I can change the time dragging the hour or minute needle ...

But:
- when I open the calender-control, the time is not set to the time of the main textbox ? 

- when I click somewhere on the Textbox of the clock-control the day is marked in the main textbox (see attached file...)

- when i click the up-spinner in the clock-control the time (in the clock-control) is set to am; when I click the down-spinner, the time ist set to pm - the time in the main textbox toggles between for example 10 (am?) and 22(pm?) in the main textbox which I set to 24h

- the textbox of the clock-control ist readonly - right ?

- on start I choose datetime = null, but when clicking on the clockbutton the main textbox changes to the actual datetime after some seconds without clicking somewhere on the clock-control

kind regards Chris

Attachment: datetimeedit_98ed12a2.zip

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team March 17, 2017 03:55 AM UTC

Hi Chr,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon