We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Incorrect appointments rendering on interface

Hello,
I'm developing an universal app where I just integrated one of your component, and it's about SfSchedule. I found something that is blocking me to make my app usable. Actually I found a problem when I render some appointments on interface and some of them are not showing. In my app I changed the property ScheduleType of my schedule to ScheduleType.WorkWeek, and also set property NonWorkingDays from the schedule to NonWorkingDays = "Sunday". So, there the problem appear, when I'm setting this properties to the schedule some of the appointments are not rendering on the interface, even they are in my appointments list. Also, some of them not rendering correctly on interface, and I mean there is enough space to fill the schedule (horizontally) but they are not doing this. When changing the schedule type to ScheduleType.Day  all appointments appear correctly, or if I change the window size when schedule type is set to ScheduleType.WorkWeek, there my appointments appear from nowhere. At a glance, when schedule type is set to ScheduleType.WorkWeek and my app is full screen there are missing some appointments from interface and the others are not rendered correctly.

I attached to this thread a demo app that simulate my problem.

My Syncfusion version is 15.1.0.37, the latest one from you guys, and my screen resolution is about 1920x1080.

Thanks in advice,
Pavel Marius Iulian

Attachment: AppointmentsRenderBug_b99570f.zip

7 Replies

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 14, 2017 02:50 PM UTC

Hi,
I attach two images with my calendar to observe what's happening on my side.

Thank you again,
Pavel Marius Iulian

Attachment: RenderImages_ba6e627b.zip

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team March 15, 2017 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Pavel, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We have checked the Appointment rendering issue in Schedule week views by following the replication procedures with provided details (SfSchedule version 15.1.0.37, Screen resolution 1920x1080) and we are unable to reproduce the issue with appointments missing in Week views. Please refer the below attachment.  

Attachment: 

Could you please share the more details about OS details in which SfSchedule deployed and exact scenario to reproduce the reported issue. If possible could you, please ensure that reported issue has been reproducing in some other devices also. So, that we could proceed further and provide you a possible solution in high priority. 

Regards, 
Jeyasri M. 

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 15, 2017 02:04 PM UTC

Hi,
Thank you for your support. I saw your images, and there is a difference of what is happening on my side an your side. I don't know if it's about OS or my PC because the same issue I met on another two PCs, one with Windows 10 x32 OS (1024x768) and another one, AllInOne Lenovo Windows 10 x64 (1900x1080). My PC is different from previous that I mentioned, and there is about a desktop PC with Windows 10 x64 OS. All of the PCs are using build 14393.693.

Did you checked my images that I attached before?

Thank you,
Pavel Marius Iulian

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 15, 2017 02:35 PM UTC

Hi again,

In the images that you sent to me I saw  that the bookings were rendered on Wednesday in schedule, but in my case the bookings were rendered on Tuesday. I checked the code again and I saw that the problem appear only on Tuesday. I modified the code and attached it to this thread. Please rerun it and check if there the problem appear on your side. Also, I attached an image that illustrate the differences between Tuesday and the other days from week when ScheduleType property is set to ScheduleType.WorkWeek.

Thank you,
Pavel Marius Iulian

Attachment: AppointmentsRenderBug_e134732.zip

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 16, 2017 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Pavel, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V. 

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 16, 2017 03:09 PM UTC

Thank you very much for your support guys, you're doing a great job!

Pavel Marius Iulian

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 17, 2017 05:41 AM UTC

Hi Pavel, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please follow up with the created incident for further updates. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon