We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem to visualize a little calendar

Hi to all,

I need to use a little calendar in my view, for example I try to put an SfCalendar inside a XamarinForms Grid cell of size 200x200. I can display the calendar, but the day cells are empty and I have not understood if I can change the text size of label inside a day cell.

For clarity I add a test screenshot that maybe could explain my problem

What can I do?

Regards

Gabriele Benvenuti

3 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 10, 2017 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Gabriele Benvenuti,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue from our side and we have attached the sample which we have checked the reported issue. Please find the sample from the below link.

Could you please provide more information like currently using Essential studio version and which version of Android API reported issue get occur. This will help us to provide appropriate solution on this.

Note: We can change day cell text size using MonthViewSettings DaycellFont API.

Regards
Rathanakumar S.

GB Gabriele Benvenuti March 10, 2017 04:05 PM UTC

Hi,

I've tried your solution and if I change the day cell text size using MonthViewSettings DayCellFont the calendar was displayed correctly.
However, if I don't manually set DayCellFont the previous behavior still remains.

Would it be possible to automatically change font size based on the actual calendar dimension?

Thanks for your help

Best regards and good work

Gabriele Benvenuti

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 13, 2017 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Gabriele Benvenuti,

Thanks for your update.

In our current implementation, we do not have support to automatically change font size based on the actual calendar dimension on SfCalendar. We have considered this requirement as a feature request. It will be available any of our upcoming release. Please check our website periodically to know the status of the features that are implemented.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon