We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Get selected date for SFCalendar

How can i access to the date selected when the selection mode is "SingleSelection" and "RangeSelection"
I can accessed the date only when the selection mode is "MultiSelection" by using code shown below. Anyone can show me how to get the date for single selection and range selection. Thanks.

private void calendarPopup_OnCalendarTapped(object sender, CalendarTappedEventArgs args)
        {                               
                string strval = "";
                foreach (DateTime day in calendarPopup.SelectedDates)
                {
                    strval += day.Date.ToString("dd/M/yyyy");                 
                }

}
        }

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 7, 2017 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Lee,

Thanks for  contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can access selected date for single selection and selected dates for rangeSelection by using SelectionChanged event and we have already fixed the reported issue "Accessing Selected date for Single Selection and Selected Dates for RangeSelection in SelectionChangedEvent" for internally. This fix will be available our upcoming volume 2 release which will be available by the mid of April.

If you wish to receive a patch for this prior to the public release date, please contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon