We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OnCalenderTapped Event not firing

I'm using sfCalender control in my application. I'm not able to trigger OnCalenderTapped event for ios forms app. I tried with various versions 12.xx,14.1451.0.32, 14.1451.0.26 and 15.1451.33. Its not throwing any build error. Just that its not triggering the event on tap. Can u pls help ASAP. However this is working for android.
Adding code extract we are trying with

Xaml:

<controls:CustomCalendar OnCalendarTapped="Handle_OnCalendarTapped" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" ViewMode="MonthView" ShowInlineEvents="true" OnMonthCellLoaded="Handle_OnMonthCellLoaded" MonthChanged="Handle_MonthChanged" SelectionMode ="MultiSelection" BackgroundColor="{x:Static utils:Colors.BackgroundGrey}" />  

C# code :

async void Handle_OnCalendarTapped(object sender, Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.CalendarTappedEventArgs args)
{

The Handle_OnCalendarTapped event is not getting called on clicking calender cells. 

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 2, 2017 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Amit,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked the reported issue from our side and we have already logged a defect report regarding this and it will be fixed internally and included our upcoming release volume 2,2017. Alternatively, please make use of SelectionChanged event in SfCalendar control to achieve your requirement.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon