We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Button not render on ie8

I use syncfusion button control on my project but it not render on ie8.
An error message on developer console of browser is in attached file.

Edited : I am using Syncfusion version 14.3400.0.49
Attachment: Report_Error_c3f67c1c.zip

3 Replies

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team March 1, 2017 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Sutthipong,  
 Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support, 
We have analyzed your screenshot (“This command is not supported in IE8”) and tried to reproduce the reported issue. We have created a sample and this issue occurs in IE8 “SCRIPT5009: 'jQuery' is undefined” which leads to no control created in the webpage. This issue might be occurred if you have referred jQuery 2.x or higher version in your application since jQuery 1.7.1 to 1.12.4 only supported in Internet Explorer 6, 7, or 8.  
for your convenience, we have attached the sample in the bellow link https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/129150/ze/button-793776253  
If still you are facing the issue, please revert the sample to replicate the issue at our end. This will be helpful for us to analyze and provide an exact solution at the earliest. 

Regards,  
Sureshkumar P 

SU Sutthipong March 4, 2017 05:25 AM UTC

After more investigate it's seem that error occurs when binding event using ClientSideEvents to register client script.Because some of my button that using event binding of jQuery display normally.

I will confirm when testing on site.

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team March 6, 2017 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Sutthipong,  

Thanks for the update, we will wait to hear from you. 

Also, please let u know if you need any further assistance, we will be happy to help you out 

Regards,  
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon