We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfCalendar - unable to select any date after DataSource property collection was updated

Hi,

I'm experiencing problem that I'm unable to select any date (i.e. date is not highlighted and SelectionChanged event is not fired) after ObservableCollection in DataSource property is updated. After swiping the month to next/previous month everything start to work again.

In order to simulate it:

- setup a SfCalendar with DataSource property pointing to ObservableCollection with events in SfCalendar's current month
- update the ObservableCollection (insert, remove or move any object in ObservableCollection)
- when selecting a new date, dates are no longer highlighted and SelectionChanged event is not fired

My setup - Xamarin Forms, iOS simulator 10.2 (I'm not aware if this problem is on other simulators/devices).

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 1, 2017 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Tomas, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 
We are currently facing some issue in SelectionChanged Event of SfCalendar. A support incident to track the status of the issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon