We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error scrolling with FreezeHeaders

Hi,

I have a Grid with FreezeHeaders set to True. If I set ShowCalculationsAsColumns = False -> the first Row with data is also frozen, so not only the column headers as intended.

I have attached a sample project where you can see what I mean (just scroll down).

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Matthijs

Attachment: FreezeError_a8be4803.zip

4 Replies

MH Matthijs Huisman February 25, 2017 09:21 AM UTC

There is also something strange with the Left Border of the row headers (see attached image of my project) -> this also happens in the sample I send above if you run the code. In the sample if you scroll it disappears, but scroll all the way down and slowly up again (a few lines at the time) it reappears...

In my project it does not disappear with scrolling...

Attachment: Border_problem_c169f618.zip

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team February 27, 2017 05:24 PM UTC

Hi Matthijs, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Please find your responses in below table, 
Query 
Solution 
I have a Grid with FreezeHeaders set to True. If I set ShowCalculationsAsColumns = False -> the first Row with data is also frozen, so not only the column headers as intended. 

We can understand your scenario. In our current architecture, if you set the ShowCalculationsAsColumns property as false calculation column consider as a row in PivotGridControl. In order to overcome this scenario, you can use the FrozenCount property instead of FreezeHeaders property. 

Code example 
Me.pivotGridControl1.TableControl.FreezeHeaders = False 
            Me.pivotGridControl1.TableModel.Rows.FrozenCount = 3  

There is also something strange with the Left Border of the row headers (see attached image of my project) -> this also happens in the sample I send above if you run the code. In the sample if you scroll it disappears, but scroll all the way down and slowly up again (a few lines at the time) it reappears... 

In my project it does not disappear with scrolling... 

We can reproduce your scenario at our end so we have created a separate incident for this reported scenario. Please follow-up with that incident for further assistance.    

Direct-trac link:    

Sample link:  PivotGrid 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

MH Matthijs Huisman February 28, 2017 08:26 AM UTC

Thank you: the FrozenCount did the trick -> it works fine now!

I will wait for further updates on the incident...

Thanks for al the effort!

Regards,
Matthijs

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team March 1, 2017 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Matthijs, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have updated your response through the incident so please follow up with that incident using your login for further assistance.     

Direct-trac link:     

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon