We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

In what dll is the Connection and DataSourceConnectionString class?

Hello, I copy this code from help but I have an error with Connection class, not found.....

public ActionResult Index() {
DashboardCryptoProvider provider = new DashboardCryptoProvider(EncryptionTypes.AES);
Connection connectionName = new Connection { DataSources = new List<DataSourceConnectionString>() };
        connectionName.DataSources.Add(new DataSourceConnectionString
        {
            Name = "Worldwide Car Sales (Random data)",
ConnectionString = "Data Source = .; Integrated Security=True; Initial Catalog = NORTHWND; MultipleActiveResultSets=True" 
        });
ViewBag.EncryptedString = provider.DoEncryption(Converter.SerializeObject(connectionName));
}

best regards
Oscar

3 Replies

VS Vasantharaj Selvaraj Syncfusion Team February 27, 2017 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Oscar, 
The reported issue is reproduced due to the Connection.cs  class file is missing. So, please refer the following sample location and include Connection.cs  file in your project, 
%localappdata%\Syncfusion\Dashboard\Samples\ASP.NET MVC\TabbedViewDashboards\Models\Connection.cs 
Please let me know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Vasantharaj S. 

OM Oscar Montesinos February 27, 2017 01:13 PM UTC

Thanks, the issue was resolved.

best regards
Oscar

VS Vasantharaj Selvaraj Syncfusion Team February 28, 2017 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Oscar, 
We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Please get back to us if you require further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Vasantharaj S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon