We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

In what dll is the Connection and DataSourceConnectionString class?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129072 Feb 24,2017 08:24 AM Feb 28,2017 06:50 AM Dashboard Platform 3
Tags: Dashboard SDK
Oscar Montesinos
Asked On February 24, 2017 08:24 AM

Hello, I copy this code from help but I have an error with Connection class, not found.....

public ActionResult Index() {
DashboardCryptoProvider provider = new DashboardCryptoProvider(EncryptionTypes.AES);
Connection connectionName = new Connection { DataSources = new List<DataSourceConnectionString>() };
        connectionName.DataSources.Add(new DataSourceConnectionString
        {
            Name = "Worldwide Car Sales (Random data)",
ConnectionString = "Data Source = .; Integrated Security=True; Initial Catalog = NORTHWND; MultipleActiveResultSets=True" 
        });
ViewBag.EncryptedString = provider.DoEncryption(Converter.SerializeObject(connectionName));
}

best regards
Oscar

Vasantharaj Selvaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 27, 2017 08:07 AM

Hi Oscar, 
The reported issue is reproduced due to the Connection.cs  class file is missing. So, please refer the following sample location and include Connection.cs  file in your project, 
%localappdata%\Syncfusion\Dashboard\Samples\ASP.NET MVC\TabbedViewDashboards\Models\Connection.cs 
Please let me know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Vasantharaj S. 

Oscar Montesinos
Replied On February 27, 2017 08:13 AM

Thanks, the issue was resolved.

best regards
Oscar

Vasantharaj Selvaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 28, 2017 06:50 AM

Hi Oscar, 
We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Please get back to us if you require further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Vasantharaj S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;