We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PivotGridControl ExpandAllRowGroups with more than 2 pivotrows

Hi,

The command ExpandAllRowGroups works fine with 2 pivotrows. As soon as I add another field as a pivotrow (so 3 rowpivots)I get an error: System.NullReferenceException.

The collapse command works fine. NB: with pivotcolumns this error does not occur (i.e. with 3 pivotcolumns)!

Is there someway to make this work?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Matthijs

3 Replies

PM Piruthiviraj Malaimelraj Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Matthijs, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed this reported scenario and we have created the simple sample as per your scenario. We are little bit unclear with your scenario. In that sample, the groups has been collapsed/expanded at run time using button-click event. Could you please provide with the below details, 

·         Please let us know how the  3rd PivotRow is added in your sample whether at runtime or not? 
·         Please provide us the stack trace of this exception and modify the attached sample with your scenario or provide us with the video of your sample. 

These would be more helpful for us to provide the exact details at the earliest. 

Sample link: 

Regards, 
Piruthiviraj 

MH Matthijs Huisman February 20, 2017 05:51 PM UTC

Hi,

I could not reproduce the error with your sample BUT I added a datatable of my project with some fake data -> now the error occurs! As far as I know there is nothing special about this datatable, so why this error occurs??

I have included one of your sample files with my xml data included. If I press collapse and then expand the error occurs... Hope this helps to find the problem!

Thanks a lot!

Attachment: RowExpandError_57b44c50.zip

PM Piruthiviraj Malaimelraj Syncfusion Team February 21, 2017 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Matthijs 
Thanks for the update.  
We have created a separate incident for this reported scenario. Please follow-up with that incident  for further assistance.  
Direct-trac link:  
Regards,  
Piruthiviraj 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon