We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

syncfusion react npm available

Hi,

Thanks for the demo.
Question is Syncfusion ReactJS also available as npm ? thats services me better  then the cdn download < itś very large > or should i split by function needed?

regards

Eric

6 Replies

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Eric, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Yes, our Syncfusion components is available in npm. The package will also include Syncfusion React packages and it will be under the common file folder. 

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Arun P. 

MC Milan Cerný March 30, 2017 11:08 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm using create-react-app for my SPA. How can I "import xxx from "syncfusion-javascript/xxx" ? Is it posible?

Milan

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team April 4, 2017 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Milan, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion support. 

We have created a react app using the create-react-app and tried to import our Syncfusion components into the app using template. Since there are issues with react DOM initialization, we suggest you to use our components by using the Webpack. 

Please use the below KB Link for further reference for creating and bundling Syncfusion RectJS with Webpack. 

Regards,  
Arun P.  

EL eric luitjens April 4, 2017 01:42 PM UTC

Well response to the last call that there is no npm available that works i hope soon there will one as i don  use webpack in meteor 1.4.2.3.
npm is the right way for a lot of developers.

thank you

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team April 6, 2017 04:10 PM UTC

Hi Eric 

Thanks for your update. 

We have analyzed on using npm packages to import in the meteorJS app instead of using the CDN links. Currently it is not possible to import our component individually to meteor because in meteor each package is imported as a component in the sample file and those files are bundled to meteor on building the application. So we suggest you to use CDNs or webpack in meteor to render our controls. 
Please use the below KB Link for further reference for creating and bundling Syncfusion RectJS with Webpack.   

Regards,  
Arun P.  

EL eric luitjens June 25, 2017 09:55 AM UTC

Meteor does not use Gulp there is no need Meteor is a platform that has its own build tool, iaw Gulp is overhead we simply need the clean npm to imbed as package Meteor will the rest tx.

BTW see new features of meteor 1.5 dynamic import  that reduce the load time Syncfusion can benefit a lot from that on the client side

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon