We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to setup and use

HI this seems like an nice tool no more SSIS etc, really cool!

Is the integration to be used with the dashboard and designer, how do they work together? 
And how can I include it in my web application easily.

Do you have a tool to manage and view MongDb instances as well in the data integration platform?

Thank You
Mahi

1 Reply

SR Suresh Ram C Syncfusion Team February 17, 2017 02:02 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Please find the below response for your queries: 

Is the integration to be used with the dashboard and designer, how do they work together?  
Yes, it complements dashboard product in terms of integrating data from variety of sources. Data Integration Platform can also be used standalone to control the flow of data between different systems in an organization. 

Best use case is that you can bring in data from various input data sources (RDBMS, NoSQL databases, REST, Files, Big Data, Twitter feeds etc.) and process them and move the processed data into any one of the Dashboard support data stores like SQL Server, Oracle, Azure Table, Spark/Hive thrift server, CSV, JSON etc. and create dashboard based on them. 
How can I include it in my web application easily 
In case if you would like to embed the dashboard designed within your web application, you can do so, please refer below documentation for more details. 

If you want to control the data integration platform, you can do so by using REST API support within Data Integration platform. To know more about the REST API in Data Integration, check on help option available in the menu. Please refer below screenshots. 

Do you have a tool to manage and view MongDb instances as well in the data integration platform? 
No, we don’t have a separate tool to manage mongo DB. But if your requirement is to perform CRUD operation using Data Integration platform, we can do it using GetMongo and PutMongo processor. Please refer below screenshot. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sureshram 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon