I figure it out, my datasource's image datatype is byte,
but in the sample, the datasource's image data type is string.
I have tried to convert from byte to base64 string -> Convert.ToBase64String(byte ...)
but in the rdlc image field value, i converted it back base on this stackoverflow answer
=System.Convert.FromBase64String(Parameters!<sparamname>.Value)and it didn't work.
Then i look again at your sample, it appear that there was no need to do convert back from the base64string for the rdlc image field value and finally got it works
I can't find any information about this before though.
Thanks Yuvaraj Devarajan.
Oh and one more issue that i've found, some image are having isPrint=null property in the image src.
Apparently, only happened to image with parent tablix inside tablix