We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

More than one action image when swiping

I am using a listview that has the ability to swipe left and right, both of which have different actions.

My question is:
Is it possible to have multiple images or buttons on one swipe command on the UI?

To clarify my point, a user swipes left and there are three individual images that each perform a different action, instead of the default one.
To make enough room for multiple actionable items the swipe would need to travel further than the default swipe distance, perhaps the entire listview item is replaced by multiple sections of images. 

3 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team February 9, 2017 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

You can achieve your requirement “Adding multiple content in the Swipe View” by customizing the swipe template for both left swipe and right swipe by LeftSwipeTemplate and RightSwipeTemplate properties and can perform different actions for the contents in the swipe view by sample level. We have attached the sample for your reference and you can download a copy of it from the below link.   

In the given sample, LeftSwipeTemplate is customized with two images (Favorite image and Delete image) which performs the different functionalities on tapping the images such as Favorite image marks the item as Favorite and Delete image removes the item from the list. 

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

TF Thomas French February 9, 2017 05:44 PM UTC

This is exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you very much for the solution, and more importantly, the quick response.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team February 11, 2017 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, 

Thanks for the update. Please get back to us if you need further assistance 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon