We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Still very poor performance

Hello,
the Schedule control still have a massive performance problem which makes it unuseable in productive app.

This was discussed here before, but its still present in 14.4.0.20 (Tested with UWP).

The problem occurs when you want to replace the ScheduleAppointments collection (e.g removing or adding appointments, changing date range).
I can't belive that I'm the only one struggling with that problem, or I miss some point completly.

The following pic shows a session using the Scheduler control, the action is to replace the current ScheduleAppointments collection (with one appointment) with a new ScheduleAppointments collection (with two appointments).

This takes a lot of time, see red circles.

Regards.

3 Replies

SI Siggi February 8, 2017 11:09 AM UTC

Sorry,
forgot to mention that this problem is seen best in weekview, in monthview the performance is much better....

SI Siggi February 8, 2017 01:03 PM UTC

I created a little UWP project to demonstrate, please contact me if something is unclear.

Attachment: ScheduleDemo2_fdaba529.7z

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team February 13, 2017 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Siggi,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Swathi G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon