We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

language of the control Pt-Br

Hi,

I'm need this tool pt-br, can show me how can i do that?? or send me any sample???

Thanks

3 Replies

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team February 8, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Hi felipe, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

You can set the language by using the property “locale” in sample itself. Also if you are using OLAP DB, you need to set the language code for “pt-BR” to the “Locale Identifier” in the connection string. Please find the sample code snippet for you reference below. 

Language code set in Sample level: 
    @Html.EJ().Pivot().PivotClient("PivotClient1").Url("../api/OlapClient").Title("OLAP Browser").Locale("pt-BR") 

Locale Identifier set to connectionString in WebAPIController: 
static string connectionString = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["Adventure Works"].ConnectionString + "locale identifier=1046;"; 
// 

[AcceptVerbs("Post")] 
public Dictionary<string, object> Initialize(Dictionary<string, object> jsonResult) 
{ 
     OlapDataManager DataManager = null; 
    DataManager = new OlapDataManager(connectionString); 
     DataManager.Culture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo((1046)); 
     DataManager.OverrideDefaultFormatStrings = true; 
     //         
} 

Also, We have provided the detailed information in the online document itself. Please find the online document link below for your reference. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

FA Felipe Alves February 8, 2017 01:08 PM UTC

My dll don't have PivotClient just OlapClient...

I think its older version, which version i can find this pivotClient??

Thanks

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team February 9, 2017 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Felipe, 

Yes, we suspect that you are using older version of Syncfusion Essential Studio and from the version v14.3.0.49 onwards we have been renamed the component “OlapClient” as “PivotClient”. And, our current latest version is v14.4.0.20 and our next Essential Studio update will be available in the middle of February, 2017. If you would like to use “PivotClient” kindly upgrade your product or else, you can apply the same settings in “OlapClient”. 

You can find the updated Essential Studio setup in the below link, 

Thanks and Regards, 
Ramesh G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon