We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change the CrossHair appearance

Hi!

Is it anyhow possible to change the crosshair appearance? I'd like to show the ErrorBar directly where the Cursor is in the chart.

In the pump industry the DIN ISO EN 9906 is necessary to approve a pump. In order to do so I'm now displaying ErrorBars (they should appear different in X and Y directions, but so far that isn't possible - I already wrote a Threat once for that issue...)

So can I create a custom CrossHair with a Line 5% from mouse cursor up and down and 8% left and right and a top ending line? Which changes its size due to the area of the chart?

I hope you understand the problem I have :-)

Thank you very much!

1 Reply

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team February 8, 2017 05:26 PM UTC

Hi Victor, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have already considered “Direction Support for ErrorBarSeries” as a feature and the feature will be included in our upcoming volume release Volume 1, 2017 main release. 

However, we have achieved your requirement using CustomChartBehavior. We have prepared a demo sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Regards, 
Devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon