We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid columns not occupying full space

Hi,

I'm trying to get my grid to expand to the full width of the screen dynamically by setting the ColumnSizer="Star" . As you can see from the attached image, the problem is that the grid boundary does indeed expand to full width, but not the columns. The expected behavior only works when I set a fixed width for the parent container, but this is not what I'm looking for.

Some background: the grid lives in a user-control. The user control is loaded via the Prism.WPF Region Manager. The peculiar thing is that I'm only experiencing this problem when the user control is first initialized; when I navigate back to the control (ItemSource changed), the grid is displayed correctly.

Any thoughts.

Thanks,
Maurizio

Attachment: desiredoutcome_487cce92.rar

1 Reply

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team February 6, 2017 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Maurizio, 
We have prepared a sample for loading the SfDataGrid inside the UserControl and set the column sizer dynamically but we are unable to reproduce the issue. 
Could you please modify the above sample to replicate the issue? This would be more helpful for us to analyze further. 
Regards, 
Jai Ganesh S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon