We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Ajax Form Post Back to refresh Grid

Hi,

I have got a problem after the AjaxForm postback json to update/refresh the Grid datasource.

Uncaught ejGrid: methods/properties can be accessed only after plugin creation

I have a grid to display order list from ViewBag in initial page and I have datepickers to be search orders by date range from DB.
When hit the search button, it will post a AjaxFrom back to controller and send json object back to JS code.
When JS try to update the grid datasource by using new json object. I have got the error in above in rad.

More details in attached file.

Thanks,

Attachment: syncfusion_grid_ajax_refresh_d6e91df8.zip

1 Reply

SA Saravanan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team January 26, 2017 08:11 AM UTC

Hi Steve, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion’s support. 
We analyzed your provided screenshot and the cause of the issue is that you have tried to create a Grid instance by using id of Grid’s parent element (NonInvoicedList) instead of Grid element (OrdersList) when update the datasource. So, we suggest you to create a Grid instance by using id of Grid element and then update the data by using dataSource method of Grid control. Please refer to the below code example and online api reference link. 
@(Html.EJ().Grid<object>("OrderList") //OrderList is id of Grid element 
. . .  

) 

Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon