We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrolling Issue When ScrollersFrame Used With ListView

I am encountering odd behavior when using ScrollersFrame with a ListView in Details View. The scrollbar seems to get out of sync with the control, or at times loses count of how many items are in the ListView. Here are the behaviors I have seen (screen captures attached):

1. In Details View, clicking on the scroll track often causes the thumb to fill up the track. Can still scroll with the arrow buttons. Resizing the window (ListView is docked to Fill) resets the scrollbar.

2. In the test project (attached), if I start in LargeIcon View, using the scroll buttons is very slow. If I switch to Details, scrolling is much faster. If I then switch back to LargeIcon, scrolling with the arrows is much faster than before (about the normal speed).

3. Sometimes in Details View when using the scrollbar buttons, the thumb gets to the end of the track long before the last item is displayed. Dragging the thumb behaves properly. This does not happen consistently and I have not been able to repeat the behavior each time. It occurs perhaps once in each five tries.

The attached test project fills the ListView with 100 items when it loads. The checkbox at the top toggles the view between LargeIcon and Details. I am using Syncfusion version 13.2.0.29 / Windows 7 Home Premium / Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition.

Attachment: Syncfusion_ScrollersFrame_Issue_d9cf9d8b.zip

1 Reply

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team January 27, 2017 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Alan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Regards, 
Venkateshwaran V.R.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon