We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using ej 4.4.0.20 in my Application fails

Dear Supportteam,
i develop an Angular 2 App and i would like to integrate the Syncfusion Controls into it.
It's based on VS 2015, ASP.Net Core for the WebAPI and Angular 2 with Webpack.
The Webpack gets no Errors and the ng2 App starts fine.
As soon, as i select a page with ej- inside, i'm getting these errors (Browser-log.txt).
I've attached the files to the case.
I hope you can give ma a hint because for now i've spend about three nights on it.
Sincerly,
Markus Lembke

Attachment: Syncfusionng2Case_5fe8365d.zip

3 Replies

KT Karthick T Syncfusion Team January 26, 2017 05:21 AM UTC

Hi Markus Lembke, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We investigated the configuration files which you have shared with us and suspect that the sample doesn’t import our Syncfusion JavaScript components source and themes (ej.web.all.min.css) in ‘vendor.ts’ and index.html file respectively.  

[vendor.ts] 

var $ = require('jquery'); 
window["jQuery"] = $; 
window["$"] = $; 
import 'jsrender'; 

import 'syncfusion-javascript/scripts/ej/web/ej.grid.min'; 

[index.html] 

<link rel="stylesheet" rel='nofollow' href="../node_modules/syncfusion-javascript/Content/ej/web/material/ej.web.all.min.css" />                          

We have prepared a sample with our ejGrid component. Refer to the below link for the sample. 

We have implemented seed applications, to quick-start with Syncfusion JavaScript Angular 2 components. Refer to the below documentation link for getting started with seed application.     

We also implemented Angular 2 sample browser using our JavaScript Angular 2 components.    

Please revert us back if you need further assistance on this. 

Thanks, 
Karthick T 

ML Markus Lembke January 26, 2017 03:18 PM UTC

Hi Karthick,

thank you so much.
It was missing in my vendor.ts.

Now everything works.

Markus

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team January 30, 2017 06:55 AM UTC

Hi Markus Lembke, 

Most welcome.  
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon