We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wrong suggesion items when using custom ItemTemplate

Hi there, 

I am using SFAutoComplete control on my iOS project and it is working great except when I set custom ItemTemplate. After I set custom ItemTemplate the filtering doesn't work as expected, it starts showing wrong suggesion items. For example I am searching 34011 and when I enter 34 autocomplete shows correct list of suggesions, but when I enter 340 or 3401 it shows correct item with some random items. If I don't set custom template for ItemTemplate property everything works as expected. Here is my code without ItemTemplate:
 <c:CAutoComplete
          Text="{Binding OEMPart}"          
          DataSource="{Binding OemAutoCompleteSource}"          
          DisplayMemberPath="Name"          
          DropDownItemHeight="40"          
          SuggestionMode="StartsWith"
          AutoCompleteMode="Suggest"
          Watermark="Part Number"
          HeightRequest="40"
          TextSize="{x:Static local:PlatformDependentValue.AutoCompleteFontSize}"
          DropDownTextSize="{x:Static local:PlatformDependentValue.AutoCompleteFontSize}"          
          MinimumPrefixCharacters="1"
          MaximumDropDownHeight="200"
          Completed="btnSearch_clicked"/>

Thanks in advance
Khasan

1 Reply

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team January 23, 2017 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Khasan,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: AutoComplete suggestion shows random items

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. And we have prepared a sample for your convenience please download the same from the following link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128420/ze/AutoCompleteItemTemplate652433197 

Please modify the sample and revert back to us to reproduce the reported issue.

Regards,
Pavendhan K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon