We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

CurrentCellValidating event fired only once on ComboBox CellType

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12841 Apr 13,2004 06:13 PM UTC Apr 13,2004 07:40 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
James
Asked On April 13, 2004 06:13 PM UTC

Hi, I have a ComboBox Cell in DataBoundGrid. I need to prompt a message every time user select a different item in the combo, and give user a chance to cancel the selection. I subscribed the events CurrentCellChanging and CurrentCellChanged. CurrentCellChanging fired only once the first time when user select a different item in the combo. If I changed to another selection in the combo, CurrentCellChanging was not fired again. However CurrentCellChanged was fired every time I changed the selection in the combo. Something to mention is that when I made different selections in the combo, I did not move focus away from the current cell. How can I get around it? Thanks for your help!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 13, 2004 07:40 PM UTC

Try handling the CurrentCellValidateString event. It is a canceable event that should fire between each change in a combobox cell.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;