We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I can't scrool items in iOS platform

Hi there,

I am using autocomplete and it works great in android platform. On iOS it displays the suggestion list but when I try to scroll through the suggestion list is disappearing. So I can't scroll the suggetion list. Is there any workgaround?

Thanks
Khasan

3 Replies

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team January 20, 2017 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Khasan,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: Unable to scroll DropDown.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We have prepared a sample for your convenience please download the same from the below available link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128407/ze/AutoCompleteSample-920818420 

Please modify the sample with your changes and revert back us to reproduce the mentioned issue that would help us to work inline with your requirement.

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

KH khasan January 21, 2017 08:01 AM UTC

Hi Pavendhan, Thanks for response

I still can reproduce the issue on your sample.  Note that before I run your sample I have replaced the Xamarin Forms with new version 2.3.3.175. When I touch down and drag/scroll the dropdown it suddenly disappears and appears on touch up. My enviroment are following: Visual Studio 2015, Xamarin Forms 2.3.3.175, Syncfusion 14.445.0.15, iOS 10, iPhone 7 simulator

Thanks in advance
Khasan

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team January 23, 2017 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Khasan,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: DropDown disappearing while scrolling.

Thank you for bringing the issue to our notice. We have created a bug report regarding the same. The issue will be fixed and will be included in our upcoming 2017 Volume 1 main release which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of February 2017.

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon