We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Toolbar

Hello,

is it possible to customize the Toolbar of the PDFViewer ? Show/Hide some buttons or insert other buttons ?
If so, how ?

3 Replies

NK Navaneetha Kannan Sudalai Muthu Syncfusion Team January 21, 2017 06:52 AM UTC

Hi Denig, 

We cannot insert new buttons in the inbuilt toolbar of PdfViewerControl. However, your requirement of customizing toolbar can be achieved by using our custom toolbar sample. By using custom toolbar sample, we can Add/Remove buttons from the sample level.  Please find the sample in the link below. 

Please try this and let me know whether it meets your requirement. 

Best, 
Navaneetha Kannan  

JR Jarkko Rissanen February 1, 2017 04:48 PM UTC

Hi,
 sample provided crashes on me when crtl-zooming(mousewheel)--->NullreferenceException in Syncfusion.PdfViewer.WPF.dll. 

I did also my own sample project and noticed that whenever i disable toolbar then i cannot ctrl-zoom and exception is thrown. Same behaviour is happening when i use PdfDocumentView component.

Is this only happening me or can someone confirm?

Thanks in advance,
Jarkko

AS Aravinth Sampath Syncfusion Team February 2, 2017 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Jarkko, 

A support incident to track the status of reported issue “Ctrl + Mouse scroll crashes the custom toolbar sample, has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 
Aravinth 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon